Subject: Information under Article 13 of the Decree On 196/03reb
In accordance with the provisions of art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30.06.2003 n. 196 (relating to the protection of personal data) and in relation to personal data to be processed, we inform you of the following:
- The identification data of the customer and / or supplier (whether natural or legal person and in the latter case, the / person and / physics and that it is acting for), and any other information relating to it, including any sensitive data, will be processing operations for the performance of the services covered by the contractual relationship or for the establishment of a new one, for purposes of compliance with the law related to civil, tax, accounting and administrative management of the relationship.
- The data will be collected, viewed, stored and used, or at least will be the subject of the operations indicated in art. 4, paragraph 1, letter a) of the said Decree.
- The treatment can be carried out with the aid of electronic instruments and electronic equipment (computer and electronic) systems, in compliance with the modalities and requirements of the data provided by art. 11 of the Decree and, in any case, with the observance of every precautionary measure of security and confidentiality of data.
- The supply of such data, requested or provided, is strictly necessary for the purposes of carrying out the activities referred to in paragraph 1. The process by which these data will be submitted are, in part, required by law.
- Any total or partial refusal to provide data and lack of consent to the execution of processing steps which may be necessary from time to time will imply the inability of the Company to continue the same activities.
- The data provided by you or on your behalf, to your charge, can be communicated, for the purposes of continuing referred to in paragraph 1, to processors (company staff), of which our professionals company uses (such as labor consultants, accountants, lawyers, doctors), financial administration, to Public Authorities and Administrations for the fulfillment of the law, and, in general, to all those to whom disclosure is necessary for the proper performance of these purposes.
- These data may be subject to disclosure and may also be transferred to countries and to countries outside the European Union within the framework of the purposes referred to in paragraph 1.
- Holder of the treatment of your data, and Marine Store S.r.l., Via M. Coppino, 421 - 55049 Viareggio (Lucca).
- Data will be kept at the registered office of the Company for the necessary time for the fulfillment of the contractual relationship and, in any case, for the time required by civil and fiscal laws.
Pursuant to and for the purposes of that provision, here shown the full text of article. 7 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003:
ART. 7 RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to:
a) the updating, correction or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose preservation is not necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c)certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.